Friday, March 28, 2008

Looking around...

Spent my first two days getting lost on the Metro and hanging out in Silver Springs. Today I moved into my new home for the next few months. I'm living on Capitol Hill only .8miles to the National Mall. So After I moved my stuff in to my room I headed down to the Mall. I only had an hour before the Smithsonian museums were going to close so I wandered around the American Indian Museum. I really enjoyed it, in fact tomorrow I might head back and look around more.

I am not sure how much free time I am going to have after my Internship starts on Tuesday so I figured I would fit in as much sight seeing as I could this weekend.


Discussing the Weapons of Conquest exhibit at the American Indian Museum.


The view of the Capitol from East Capitol St. with barricades along the eastern side of the building.

No comments: