Friday, February 01, 2013

January 2013 extras...

 January felt like one hell of a long month. All these photos I snapped while either looking for stand alone or when I got to an assignment really early. I really need to keep up the blog entries, if not for the sake of blogging and shooting at least for my folks who are constantly asking what I've been working on and asking why I haven't blogged in a long time. Alright well I hope you enjoy the snaps.(Above) As the sun sets over Temple a large storm system moved into the area.

 Audrey Hubbard the Nursing Director of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the McLane Children's Hospital plays a few hymns on the piano in the Hospital's chapel before Bonnie Layton and Wayne Woolsey get married.

Rain that collected on my passenger side window early in January as I wandered Temple looking for weather art.

 Cattle wait in pens behind the equine arena at the Bell County Expo Center, before being brought inside to test the skills of Cutting Horses and their riders.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Great composition of the pianist, and the lighting is marvelous.