Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fill and Balance

Ami Jester a fourth year nursing student takes advantage of the warm weather that passed through Columbia on Saturday March 15, 2014, to set up a hammock and relax.

 John Langworthy a sophomore in the Chemical Engineering Department studies for a chemistry test at the MU Student Center Tuesday afternoon March 18, 2014. "Ive been studying off and on for a while, since about 2pm, but I can't really say I've been studying." Langworthy said with a smile.

 Fill and Balance assignment was a little tedious, because I have never been able to get comfortable with these techniques and off camera flash. Over all it was a good experience and I am pretty happy with the balance photo. I know I need to keep working on this and I'm glad I realized that as I was shooting this assignment.

No comments: